Saturday, February 16, 2013

I got a job!

I got a job! Yippy!
But I'm so going to miss my kid. This is the first full time job I've had since she as born, 6 years ago. It's going to be an adjustment for all of us. I'm sad that I won't get to see her excitedly run to and from the bus every day and hear her jabber on and on about her day. I'm going to get the washed down version that she gives her daddy every night after the excitement has waned. But we'll start a new routine and will have to make weekends extra awesome to make up for the time we miss during the week. Sigh - but still.

Ok - no more stick in the mud

So, as the new Administrative Assistant of an internet solutions company, with a husband that works 40+ hours a week, and a 6 year old - I'm going to be busy, busy! I'll be looking for and posting great time saving cleaning and dinner ideas (and their trials and misses). I refuse to start eating out of boxes, so I'm going to have to come up with some quick, healthy lunches and dinners. If anyone has any tips for me - post 'em!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal!

    I'm writing to you on behalf of Trout Fishing in America. We saw your review of Here Come The 123s on Amazon and wondered if you were interested in reviewing TFIA's newest CD. We can provide a free digital copy!

    Please email me at kim (at) Haden Interactive.com if you're interested. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete